Many people when considering starting PPC campaigns in order to generate more leads and custom think that they can do it themselves. After watching a few short videos and reading a couple of blogs they believe that are qualified to do it themselves and that they don’t need help from professionals. However this can be incredibly detrimental, and result in businesses losing money. When considering starting PPC campaigns people should always seek assistance from a PPC agency, and here’s why:
Why You Should Leave Your PPC to the Experts
- PPC is not something that people can learn overnight. It is incredibly complex and there’s a lot of things to consider including but not limited to keyword match types, location extensions and site links. Different businesses require different methods and experts are able to quickly identify what each individual company needs to do in order to succeed. Professional PPC agencies are required to take a number of exams in order to receive their qualifications – These exams provide them with a good insight, but their experience within the field is also not to be forgotten.
- PPC agencies have access to so many more tools than individuals do. Anyone is free to use the AdWords Keywords Planner, however when planning a campaign professionals typically use paid for tools which provide much more information and statistics.
- You might think that you know that best keywords for your business, however there is a strong chance that you could be wrong. Professionals will be able to delve into keyword research much better than you have ever done, finding keywords that you’ve been missing including plurals, misspellings and abbreviations. Not only this, but they will know exactly which match type you should be using.
- When running PPC campaigns people are often shocked about how much time it can take up. By letting experts handle this for you, you will be able to better utilise your time and be provided with extra time to focus on other marketing and business aspects.
- Reporting! When letting a PPC agency run your AdWords campaign you will typically be provided with ongoing reports, showing you how your campaign has progressed and showing you exactly what you have been getting for you money, enabling you to quickly identify whether it is working or not for you.
- Employing PPC professionals will help you sleep at night. You won’t be up worrying whether you are doing things right. Instead you will know that your campaign is in safe hands, and you will hardly have to think about it at all.
If after reading this you have quickly realised that you need to hire a PPC agency, we would advise you to go ahead. It won’t be something that you will regret. However, it is vital that you take your time to find a reputable add recommended company, ensuring that you do your research, choosing company with great reviews and testimonials.